Over the years Willis Ide & Son, LLC has partner with recognized organizations in the field of water testing and water treatment products. With our partners, we will determine your water’s health and composition, and then offer you the solutions to bring healthy, clean, and satisfying water.
Kirby Health Center: In the 1970’s, the Kirby Health Center began environmental testing that included analyzing groundwater, drinking water and municipal water systems. The laboratory is accredited by the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection for its analysis of water samples. The laboratory continues to implement the latest technologies to ensure the proper testing of its water samples:
- Pennsylvania State Certified Bacteriological Testing
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometers (AA), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP), and Inductively Coupled Plasma/Mass Spectrometer (ICP/MS) for trace metal analyses
- Gas Chromatographs (GC) and Gas Chromatograph/Mass Spectrometer (GC/MS) for organic analyses
- Ion Chromatograph, BOD AutoEZ, Total Organic Carbon (TOC), and Spectrophotometers
Master Water Corporation: Masters offers water composition testing. Determining the water composition is the first step to obtaining the correct water treatment solution.
Water Treatment Products
Since beginning in 1963, Water-Right‘s mission has focused extensively on treating problem water. That mission has continually driven the Water-Right team to think beyond conventional materials and equipment. As a result, Water-Right has secured a reputation as an innovative and dynamic manufacturer of highly effective water treatment solutions — solutions to which no other manufacturer in the industry can compare.
Water-Right, Inc. product offerings in the following categories:
- Water Conditions
- Whole House Filtration
- Drinking Water Systems
- UV Systems
- Cartridge Filters
Master Water Corporation carries several series of products to handle your water treatment needs:
- Ultraviolet (UV) MWC-E, MWC-ES, and MWC-EM Series offer safe germicidal control for your family
- Residential Water Softeners MP-MCA Series remove deposits and hardness from your water
- Iron Removal FE Series remove iron from your water supply
- Taste Removal AC Series eliminate unpleasant taste and odor found in some municipal and well water supplies
- Turbidity Removal MM Series reduce particle from your water
- Neutralizer AN Series control the pH found in corrosive water
Sterilight and GLASCO UV offers a variety of UV sterilizer that use as a pretreatment and/or post treatment step to kill or inhibit growth of microorganisms, remove ozone, chlorine and trace organics and reduce total organic carbon (TOC). During UV sterilization, the water is exposed at a controlled rate to ultraviolet light waves. The bacteria absorb the UV radiation energy, which destroys or inactivates their DNA, thus preventing the bacteria from reproducing. UV systems may reduce 99% of bacteria in the water.
- Silver series – residential applications, lamp intensity metering, optional solenoid output
Platinum series – commercial grade, high output, lamp intensity metering and NSF approved, optional solenoid output
Well and Water Systems
Our local distributor of Xylem and Goulds products is Eastern Penn Supply Company. To find the location nearest you, please visit their website at Eastern Penn Supply Company.
Gould Pumps by Xylem boasts a proud tradition of supplying quality pumping products to the global industrial markets for over 150 years. Goulds is the dominant brand worldwide with over a million installed process pumps in service. Goulds industrial brands include Goulds Pumps, A-C Pump, PumpSmart®, and PRO Services™. Goulds is committed to lowering pump life cycle cost by providing innovative solutions to your fluid handling problems.
Gould Pumps offers products from the following categories:
- Jet Pumps
- 4″ and 6″ Submersibles
- Variable Speed Controls and Packages
- Centrifugal Pumps
Our local distributor of Xylem and Goulds products is Eastern Penn Supply Company. To find the location nearest you, please visit their website at Eastern Penn Supply Company